Wednesday, September 15, 2010

animals and math

So that I don't forget some of the things I have learned this week, I decided to write about it here.
The other day, we read about a coati. After we read about an animal we don't know, we look on youtube to see if there is one in action. Here is one of the videos we found. You will have to look yourself and see if you can find the video of the coati taking a girl's sandwich away on the beach, that one was quite funny. The coati looks like it has alot of cheek, and you'd either find him annoying or hilarious!

This week, we also read about a bumble bee bat, who's home is in Thailand.






I just cast on 223 stitches to start up my first sweater! I am looking for as many notes I can
find from other people who have tried this pattern.
It seems that some have
made modifications. The pattern I chose is from here, which is from Europe. So translating it may make it hard to understand.
I think I've got it.. but I think I may have to learn more algebra
and pythagoras theorem 
for when I get to making my own modifications.
I am excited to learn!




BTW, it is NOT the sweater above.. my mom thought that of that, to post an ugly sweater.
We did have a good laugh, and good time looking at lots of ugly sweaters.. I hope that my
sweater does not turn out ugly.. you'll just have to keep posted.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool Davia!
I can't wait to see how your sweater turns out and I'm sure it will be pretty and not ugly :)