Friday, January 22, 2010

first knitting projects in 2008

The first projects I did were scarves!

Patterns!

Here is a basic rib, but so soft and warm













 this one is a seed stitch.









                                                            here is an eyelet pattern

                                               a hat, on double pointed needles


                                                  

                                                         this is a mock cable pattern



And here is my inspiration to it all!
I wanted to make a sweater
for Samson!



                                                                             



6 comments:

Aizome said...

Lots of yarn fun! And love the same books you do. Do you own all those yarns in your banner??? They are adorable!?!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! No the picture is off of the internet :) But I want them,hehe.
Knitwit (Davia)

Isaiah54mom said...

I changed the banner, what a great idea you gave me to use our own yarn!
I think I like it better!

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Katie . Your mom probably
told you about me. I see you have read Princess and the Goblin.
I have too. It's a good book. Have you ever read the Swallows and Amazons
series? They are very good.
Also your knitting is very pretty.
I knit a little too. It's fun to do when you are listening to a tape or a CD. Are you going to the LER this year I will probably be able to go on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! It's funny you should mention The Swallows and Amazons.. My mom just bought me the first book and said if I liked it she would buy me the whole set! My great grandma was from the Lake district in England.. So, I will get on reading that book! I will talk to my mom about going to LER. But, next month we plan to come to your house!
So, then we can meet!
D.

melissa said...

beautiful scarves, but the puppy steals the show!